Jaguars vs Titans Game Info
Jacksonville Jaguars (4-6, 2-3 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (5-5, 3-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Jaguars vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAX: (+154) | TEN: (-178)
Spread: JAX: +3 (-108) | TEN: -3 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: JAX: 40% | TEN: 60%
Odds to Win AFC South: JAX: (+3500) | TEN: (+700)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: JAX: (+25000) | TEN: (+14000)
Jaguars vs Titans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Jacksonville's last eight road games against Tennessee.
- Jacksonville is 4-7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 road games.
- Tennessee is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games against Jacksonville.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tennessee's last five games.
Jaguars vs Titans Stats
- Jacksonville is averaging 22.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 20.3 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 19.7 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville lost to the Colts, 33-13, on the road in Week 11.
- Tennessee defeated the Kansas City Chiefs, 35-32, at home in Week 10.
Jaguars vs Titans Prop Bet
All Jaguars-Titans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Tennessee Titans by 1-13 Points (+200) – The Jaguars got quarterback Nick Foles back at quarterback in Week 11, but it didn't mean much toward the end result, as the Colts cruised to a 33-13 victory in Indy. Jacksonville will now play another division road game against the Titans, fresh off their bye week. The Titans lost to a Gardner Minshew-led Jags team back in Week 3, but have been 5-3 since then, including 3-1 at home. The Jags, meanwhile, may have trouble containing Derrick Henry in Week 11, after giving up 264 rushing yards to the Colts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.