Jacksonville State vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness Midwest Region — First Round
No. 15 Jacksonville State Gamecocks (21-10) vs. No. 2 Auburn Tigers (27-5)
Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
Time: 12:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Bon Secours Wellness Arena — Greenville, SC
Jacksonville State vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JVST: (+980) | AUB: (-2000)
Spread: JVST: +15.5 (-110) | AUB: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: JVST: (+50000) | AUB: (+1600)
Jacksonville State vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Auburn Tigers win (93.5%)
Jacksonville State vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn is 6-0 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Jacksonville State.
- Auburn defeated Jacksonville State, 78-54, in their last meeting on Nov. 19, 2013.
- Jacksonville State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games as the underdog.
- Auburn is 18-10-1 ATS in its last 29 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Jacksonville State's 29 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 18 of Auburn's 32 games this season.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.