Islanders vs Canadiens Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
New York Islanders (34-30-9, 15-17-5 Away) vs. Montreal Canadiens (20-43-11, 10-21-4 Home)
Date: Friday, April 15, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bell Centre — Montreal, QC
Islanders vs Canadiens Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYI: (-162) | MON: (+134)
Spread: NYI: -1.5 (+168) | MON: +1.5 (-205)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-124) I Under: (+102)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: NYI: (+50000) | MON: (N/A)
Islanders vs Canadiens Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New York Islanders win (58.5%)
Islanders vs Canadiens Betting Trends
- The Islanders are 15-22 against the spread (ATS) in its last 37 away games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Islanders' last 12 games.
- Montreal is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against the Islanders.
- The total has hit the under in five of Montreal's last seven games against a Metropolitan division opponent.
Islanders vs Canadiens Prop Bets
- Brock Nelson — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Cole Caufield — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Andres Lee — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Nick Suzuki — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Mathew Barzal — 0.5: Over (+128) | Under (-158)
- Noah Dobson — 0.5: Over (+158) | Under (-196)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.