Iowa vs Wisconsin Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Iowa vs Wisconsin Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
No. 9 Iowa Hawkeyes (6-1, 3-1 Big Ten) vs. Wisconsin Badgers (4-3, 2-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium — Madison, WI
Iowa vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+140) | WIS: (-172)
Spread: IOWA: +3.5 (-132) | WIS: -3.5 (+108)
Total: 36.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Iowa vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa wins (54.4%)
Iowa vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 47-44-2 all-time in 93 head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
- Iowa defeated Wisconsin, 28-7, in their most recent meeting.
- Iowa is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Iowa's seven games.
- Wisconsin is 3-4 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Wisconsin's seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.