Iowa vs Indiana Basketball Game Info
No. 21 Iowa Hawkeyes (17-7, 8-5 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (15-8, 5-7 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Assembly Hall – Bloomington, IN
Coverage: BTN (Big Ten Network)
Iowa vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+110) | IND: (-130)
Spread: IOWA: +2 (-110) | IND: -2 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: 50% | IND: 50%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+5500) | IND: (+6000)
Iowa vs Indiana Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Indiana Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Indiana, 76-70, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 22, 2019.
- Indiana is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Indiana is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Iowa is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its five games against Indiana.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Indiana's last eight games against Iowa.
- Iowa defeated Nebraska, 96-72, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Indiana lost to Purdue, 74-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.