Iowa vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
Big Ten Tournament - Semifinal
No. 5 Iowa Hawkeyes (21-7, 14-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 3 Illinois Fighting Illini (21-6, 16-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium — Indianapolis, IN
Iowa vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+138) | ILL: (-164)
Spread: IOWA: +3.5 (-116) | ILL: -3.5 (-106)
Total: 154 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA (24%) | ILL: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: IOWA: (+1800) | ILL: (+1000)
Iowa vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Iowa, 80-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 29, 2021.
- Illinois is 66-61 all-time in 127 head-to-head games against Iowa.
- Iowa is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Illinois.
- The total has hit the over in five of Illinois' last seven games.
- Iowa defeated Wisconsin, 62-57, in its most recent game on March 12, 2021.
- Illinois defeated Rutgers, 90-68, in its most recent game on March 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.