Iowa State vs Oklahoma State Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By Zach Brunner
Iowa State vs Ok State Basketball Game Info
Iowa State Cyclones (2-14, 0-11 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (13-6, 6-6 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena – Stillwater, OK
Iowa State vs Ok State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+500) | OKST: (-700)
Spread: ISU: +11 (-110) | OKST: -11 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (33%) | OKST: (67%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+20000) | OKST: (N/A)
Iowa State vs Ok State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 15.3%
Oklahoma State: 84.7%
Iowa State vs Ok State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State defeated Iowa State, 81-60, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan 25, 2021.
- Oklahoma State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Iowa State is 65-64 in the 129 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Iowa State lost to Kansas, 64-50, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Oklahoma State defeated Kansas State, 67-60, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!