Iowa vs Purdue College Basketball Game Info
No. 17 Iowa Hawkeyes (16-6, 7-4 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (12-10, 5-6 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Center — West Lafayette, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Iowa vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+160) | PUR: (-190)
Spread: IOWA: +4 (-105) | PUR: -4 (-115)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: 70% | PUR: 30%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+5000) | PUR: (+6000)
Iowa vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Iowa, 86-70, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 3, 2019.
- Purdue is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- The head-to-head series between Iowa and Purdue is tied over the past 10 meetings, 5-5.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Iowa's last 13 games.
- Purdue is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Iowa defeated then-No. 19 Illinois, 72-65, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 2.
- Purdue defeated Northwestern, 61-58, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.