Iowa vs Illinois Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Iowa vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Iowa Hawkeyes (20-10, 11-8 Big Ten) vs. No. 23 Illinois Fighting Illini (20-10, 12-7 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center – Champaign, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Iowa vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+145) I ILL: (-170)
Spread: IOWA: +3.5 (-110) I ILL: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: 36% I ILL: 64%
Odds to Win 2020 Big Ten Conference Tournament: IOWA: (+1000) I ILL: (+1000)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+6500) I ILL: (+5500)
Iowa vs Illinois Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Then-No. 18 Iowa defeated then-No. 19 Illinois, 72-65, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 2, 2020.
- Iowa is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Iowa is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Iowa is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Illinois is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- Iowa lost to Purdue, 77-68, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
- Illinois lost to then-No. 19 Ohio State, 71-63, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.