Indians vs White Sox Game Info
Cleveland Indians (8-7, 2-5 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (8-6, 2-4 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
How to Watch: MLB Network
Indians vs White Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-138) | CWS: (+120)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+110) | CWS: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CLE: (80%) | CWS: (20%)
World Series Odds: CLE: (+2300) | CWS: (+3300)
Indians vs White Sox Probable Pitchers
Indians: Zach Plesac (0-1, 1.80 ERA)
White Sox: Matt Foster (1-0, 0.00 ERA)
Indians vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The White Sox defeated Cleveland yesterday, 2-0.
- Cleveland is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against the White Sox.
- Cleveland has hit the under in nine of its last 11 games.
- The White Sox are 7-2 straight up in their last nine games.
- The White Sox have hit the under in four of their last five games against Cleveland.
Indians vs White Sox Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 3.13 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 2.13 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.57 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 4.29 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.