Indians vs Twins Game Info
Cleveland Indians (5-2, 1-0 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (4-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Indians vs Twins Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-116) | MIN: (+102)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+130) | MIN: +1.5 (-154)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CLE: (69%) | MIN: (31%)
Indians vs Twins Probable Pitchers
Indians: Mike Clevinger (0-0, 2.57 ERA)
Twins: Randy Dobnak (0-1, 2.25 ERA)
Indians vs Twins Betting Trends
- Cleveland has covered the spread (run line) in 57.1 percent of its games this season (T-No. 9 in the MLB).
- Cleveland has hit the over in 14.3 percent of its games this season (No. 30 in the MLB).
- Minnesota has covered the spread (run line) in 66.7 percent of its games last season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
- Minnesota has hit the over in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 10 in the MLB).
Indians vs Twins Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 3.43 runs per game this season (T-No. 27 in MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 2.14 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 6.00 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Minnesota is surrendering 3.67 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.