Indians vs Nationals Game Info
Cleveland Indians (93-66, 44-34 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (90-69, 47-31 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 27, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Indians vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+124) | WAS: (-142)
Spread: CLE: +1.5 (-162) | WAS: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 27% | WAS: 73%
Probable Pitcher: CLE: Zach Plesac (8-6, 3.82 ERA) | WAS: Austin Voth (1-1, 3.35 ERA)
Indians vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last five road games against Washington.
- Washington is 0-5 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Washington's last 13 games against Cleveland.
Indians vs Nationals Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.77 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Zach Plesac is 3-4 with a 3.51 ERA in nine road starts this season. He has never faced Washington in his career.
- Austin Voth is 0-0 with a 3.44 ERA in four appearances (three starts) at home this season. He has never faced Cleveland in his career.
Indians vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Indians-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Juan Soto (+280) — Juan Soto has hit a total of 34 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Plesac, he has hit 28 home runs with a .588 slugging percentage (.478 against lefties). He has also hit 18 home runs and a .613 slugging percentage at home this season (.485 on the road).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.