Indiana vs Tennessee Gator Bowl Game Info
2020 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
Indiana Hoosiers (8-4, 5-4 Big Ten) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (7-5, 5-3 SEC)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 2, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Field – Jacksonville, FL
Indiana vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+100) | TENN: (-120)
Spread: IND: +1.5 (-110) | TENN: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Indiana vs Tennessee Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
TIAA Bank Field Capacity
- TIAA Bank Field's seating capacity is 67,862.
Indiana & Tennessee Strength of Schedule
- Indiana went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Tennessee went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Indiana vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Indiana, 27-22, in the most recent meeting between these two teams in the Peach Bowl on Jan. 2, 1988.
- Tennessee is 1-0 in the one all-time head-to-head matchup with Indiana.
- Indiana is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with SEC opponents.
- Tennessee is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big Ten opponents.
- Indiana's matchup with Tennessee marks the Hoosiers' first Gator Bowl appearance in program history.
- Tennessee is 4-2 in its six all-time appearances in the Gator Bowl.
- Indiana defeated Purdue, 44-41 (2OT), on the road in Week 14.
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 28-10, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.