Indiana vs Northwestern Basketball Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (10-8, 5-6 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (6-10, 3-9 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena – Evanston, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Indiana vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-170) | NWEST: (+145)
Spread: IND: -3.5 (-110) | NWEST: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (84%) | NWEST: (16%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+5500) | NWEST: (+18000)
Indiana vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Indiana vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northwestern defeated Indiana, 74-67, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 23, 2020.
- Indiana is 92-28 all-time in 120 head-to-head games against Northwestern.
- Indiana is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Northwestern.
- Indiana is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Northwestern.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Northwestern's last 15 games against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Iowa, 67-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 7, 2021.
- Northwestern lost to Purdue, 75-70, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.