The Sunday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the Indiana Hoosiers and the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Indiana vs Minnesota Point Spread
Minnesota is an underdog by 11.5 points versus Indiana. Minnesota is -110 to cover the spread, and Indiana is -110.
Indiana vs Minnesota Over/Under
A combined point total of 132 has been set for Indiana-Minnesota on January 9, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Indiana vs Minnesota Moneyline
The Indiana vs Minnesota moneyline has Indiana as a -780 favorite, while Minnesota is a +530 underdog.
Indiana vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Indiana wins (75.2%)
Indiana vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Indiana has nine wins in 14 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Hoosiers have an ATS record of 5-1 as 11-point favorites or more.
- There have been four Indiana games (out of 14) that hit the over this year.
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 7-5-0 this year.
- The Golden Gophers are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 11-point underdog or more this season.
- Out of 12 Minnesota games so far this year, six have gone over the total.
Indiana vs Minnesota Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Indiana: (-780) | Minnesota: (+530)
- Spread: Indiana: -11.5 (-110) | Minnesota: +11.5 (-110)
- Total: 132 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!