Sunday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Indiana Hoosiers and the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Indiana vs Minnesota Point Spread
Minnesota is listed as an underdog by 3.5 points (-110 odds), and Indiana, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Indiana vs Minnesota Over/Under
Indiana versus Minnesota on February 27 has an over/under of 131.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Indiana vs Minnesota Moneyline
Minnesota is a +140 underdog on the moneyline, while Indiana is a -170 favorite.
Indiana vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Indiana wins (61.2%)
Indiana vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Indiana has covered the spread 13 times in 27 games.
- The Hoosiers have an ATS record of 11-6 as 3-point favorites or more.
- Out of 27 Indiana games so far this season, 13 have gone over the total.
- Minnesota has 13 wins in 26 games against the spread this year.
- The Golden Gophers' ATS record as 3-point underdogs or more is 8-8.
- This season, 15 of Minnesota's 26 games have hit the over.
Indiana vs Minnesota Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Indiana: (-170) | Minnesota: (+140)
- Spread: Indiana: -3.5 (-110) | Minnesota: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 131.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!