Indiana vs Maryland Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8
Indiana vs Maryland Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Indiana Hoosiers (4-2, 1-2 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (3-3, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Maryland Stadium – College Park, MD
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Indiana vs Maryland Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-225) | MD: (+180)
Spread: IND: -6 (-110) | MD: +6 (-110)
Total: 59 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 52% | MD: 48%
Indiana vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Indiana defeated Maryland, 34-32, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Indiana is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Indiana is 5-2 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Indiana defeated Rutgers, 35-0, at home in Week 7.
- Maryland lost to Purdue, 40-14, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.