Indiana vs Minnesota Basketball Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (16-9, 6-8 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (12-12, 6-8 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena – Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: Big 10 Network
Indiana vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+195) I MINN: (-245)
Spread: IND: +5.5 (-110) I MINN: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: 34% I MINN: 66%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+9000) I MINN (+10000)
Indiana vs Minnesota Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Indiana vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Indiana, 84-63, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 16, 2019.
- Indiana is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Indiana is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Indiana is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Minnesota's last seven games.
- Indiana lost to Michigan, 89-65, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 16.
- Minnesota lost to Iowa, 58-55, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.