Indiana Fever vs Los Angeles Sparks WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
By Zach Brunner
Fever vs Sparks Game Info
Indiana Fever (9-18, 4-9 Away) vs. Los Angeles Sparks (16-10, 10-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019
Start Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center – Los Angeles, CA
Fever vs Sparks Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+440) | LA: (-600)
Spread: IND: +10.5 (-110) | LA: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 158 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: IND: (+13000) | LA: (+500)
Fever vs Sparks Betting Trends & Stats
- Indiana is 1-6-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Indiana's last five games.
- Los Angeles is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Los Angeles' last six games.
Fever vs Sparks Prop Bet
All Fever-Sparks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Home Team (Sparks) Total Points: Over 42.5 (-110) — Los Angeles has averaged 44.0 first-half points per game (PPG) over its last 10 matchups against Indiana. Over the past five games, Indiana has courted the worst scoring defense in the WNBA, allowing 87.4 PPG. In these teams' only meeting this season, Los Angeles put up 45 first-half points en route to a six-point road win.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.