Illinois vs Virginia Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2 Game on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Illinois vs Virginia Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Illinois Fighting Illini (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
Venue: Scott Stadium – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Illinois vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+310) | UVA: (-420)
Spread: ILL: +9.5 (-102) | UVA: -9.5 (-120)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (N/A) | UVA: (N/A)
Illinois vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Illinois: (14.2%) | Virginia: (85.8%)
Illinois vs Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Illinois is 2-0 straight up in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Illinois defeated Virginia, 63-21, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 30, 1999.
- Illinois is 5-15 straight up in its last 20 away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Illinois' last six games.
- Virginia is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Virginia's last 17 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.