Illinois vs Purdue Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
Illinois Fighting Illini (3-4, 1-3 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (2-5, 1-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium – West Lafayette, IN
Illinois vs Purdue Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+270) | PUR: (-350)
Spread: ILL: +9.5 (-110) | PUR: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 59 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ILL: 36% | PUR: 69%
Illinois vs Purdue Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Illinois, 46-7, on the road in the the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Purdue is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Purdue is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- The all-time series results between Illinois and Purdue are currently tied at 44-6-44.
- Illinois defeated then-No. 6 Wisconsin, 24-23, at home in Week 8.
- Purdue lost to then-No. 23 Iowa, 26-20, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.