Illinois vs Penn State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 16 Game
Illinois vs Penn State Week 16 Game Info
Week 16 College Football Game
Illinois Fighting Illini (2-5, 2-5 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (3-5, 3-5 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Illinois vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+520) | PSU: (-800)
Spread: ILL: +14.5 (-108) | PSU: -14.5 (-112)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (19%) | PSU: (81%)
Illinois vs Penn State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Illinois: (17.6%) | Penn State: (82.4%)
Illinois vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State is 19-5 in the 24 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Penn State won the most recent meeting between these two, 63-24, on Sept. 21, 2018.
- Illinois is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Penn State's last six games.
- Illinois lost to then-No. 14 Northwestern, 28-10, in its most recent game.
- Penn State defeated Michigan State, 39-24, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!