Illinois vs Northwestern Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Illinois vs Northwestern Basketball Game Info
Illinois Fighting Illini (18-9, 10-6 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (6-20, 1-15 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena — Evanston, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Illinois vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (-270) | NW: (+215)
Spread: ILL: -6 (-110) | NW: +6 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: 95% | NW: 5%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+6000) | NW: (N/A)
Illinois vs Northwestern Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Northwestern, 75-71, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Illinois is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- Illinois is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- The total has hit the under in six of Illinois' last eight games.
- Northwestern is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Illinois defeated Nebraska, 71-59, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 24.
- Northwestern lost to Minnesota, 83-57, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.