Illinois vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
No. 21 Illinois Fighting Illini (14-5, 6-2 Big Ten) vs. Michigan Wolverines (11-7, 2-5 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Illinois vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+150) | MICH: (-180)
Spread: ILL: +4 (-110) | MICH: -4 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: 43% | MICH: 57%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+8000) | MICH: (+3000)
Illinois vs Michigan Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Michigan, 71-62, in the most recent meeting between these two on Dec. 11, 2019.
- Michigan is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Michigan is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Illinois is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Michigan is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Illinois defeated Purdue, 79-62, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- Michigan lost to Penn State, 72-63, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.