Illinois vs Northwestern Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 29 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Saturday slate includes the Illinois Fighting Illini taking on the Northwestern Wildcats.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Illinois vs Northwestern Point Spread
Northwestern is the underdog by 2.5 points against Illinois. Northwestern is -115 to cover the spread, and Illinois is -105.
Illinois vs Northwestern Over/Under
The over/under for Illinois-Northwestern on January 29 is 139. The over is -114, and the under is -106.
Illinois vs Northwestern Moneyline
Northwestern is a +146 underdog on the moneyline, while Illinois is a -176 favorite.
Illinois vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois wins (50.7%)
Illinois vs Northwestern Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Illinois is 8-10-0 this season.
- The Fighting Illini are 7-7 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- Illinois has seen 10 of its 19 games hit the over.
- Northwestern has beaten the spread eight times in 18 games.
- The Wildcats are 3-3 as 2.5-point underdogs or more.
- This year, 12 of Northwestern's 18 games have hit the over.
Illinois vs Northwestern Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Illinois: (-176) | Northwestern: (+146)
- Spread: Illinois: -3.5 (-114) | Northwestern: +3.5 (-106)
- Total: 139 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!