Cover Photo: Getty Images
Hurricanes vs Islanders Game 2 Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: CAR Leads Series 1-0
WC1 Carolina Hurricanes (46-29-7, 99 points) vs. No. 2 New York Islanders (48-27-7, 103 points)
Date: Sunday, April 28, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Hurricanes vs Islanders Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+120) | NYI: (-140)
Spread: CAR: +1.5 (-250) | NYI: -1.5 (+210)
Total: 5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: CAR: 14% | NYI: 86%
Series Price: CAR: (+205) | NYI: (-260)
Hurricanes vs Islanders Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of Carolina's last nine games.
- Carolina is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Islanders' last eight games.
- The Islanders are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games.
Hurricanes vs Islanders Prop Bet
All Hurricanes-Islanders betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Home Team (Islanders) Goals: 3 or 4 Goals (+145) – The New York Islanders' offense has been remarkably consistent in the 2019 NHL Playoffs. The Islanders scored exactly three or four goals in all four of their games in their first-round series against the Pittsburgh Penguins. While the Islanders were shut out in Game 1, they could bounce back with a solid performance in Game 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.