Hurricanes vs Flyers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Carolina Hurricanes (34-11-4, 17-7-2 Away) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (15-25-9, 8-12-4 Home)
Date: Monday, February 21, 2022
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Hurricanes vs Flyers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (-210) | PHI: (+172)
Spread: CAR: -1.5 (+124) | PHI: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 6 – Over: (-118) I Under: (-104)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: CAR: (+1000) | PHI: (+30000)
Hurricanes vs Flyers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Carolina Hurricanes win (67.5%)
Hurricanes vs Flyers Betting Trends
- Carolina is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games.
- Philadelphia is 2-17 straight up in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Carolina's last 11 road games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in six of Philadelphia's last seven games.
Hurricanes vs Flyers Prop Bets
- Claude Giroux — 0.5: Over (+235) | Under (-300)
- Andrei Svechnikov — 0.5: Over (+184) | Under (-230)
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (-112) | Under (-110)
- Teuvo Teravainen — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Tony DeAngelo — 0.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.