Cover Photo: Getty Images
Hurricanes vs Capitals Game 5 Info
NHL Playoffs: Series Tied 2-2
Carolina Hurricanes (46-29-7, 99 points) vs. Washington Capitals (48-26-8, 104 points)
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena – Washington, D.C.
Hurricanes vs Capitals Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+120) | WAS: (-140)
Spread: CAR: +1.5 (-230) | WAS: -1.5 (+190)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAR: 24% | WAS: 76%
Series Price: CAR: (+154) | WAS: (-188)
Hurricanes vs Capitals Betting Trends & Stats
- Carolina is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games, dating back to the regular season.
- The total has gone under in five of Carolina's last seven games against Washington.
- Washington is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 home games against Carolina.
- Washington is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games, dating back to the regular season.
Hurricanes vs Capitals Prop Bet
All Hurricanes-Capitals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Capitals) Total Goals: Over 3 (-116) – The Capitals struggled to light the lamp on the road against Carolina in Game 3 and Game 4, scoring just one goal between both matchups. However, Washington had things rolling on the offensive end of the ice at home in the first two games of this playoff series, scoring four goals in both games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.