Cover Photo: Getty Images
Hurricanes vs Capitals Game Info
WC1 Carolina Hurricanes (46-29-7, 99 points) vs. No. 1 Washington Capitals (48-26-8, 104 points)
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena – Washington, D.C.
Hurricanes vs Capitals Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+130) | WAS: (-155)
Spread: CAR: +1.5 (-210) | WAS: -1.5 (+175)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAR: 42% | WAS: 58%
Series Price: CAR: (+250) | WAS: (-320)
Hurricanes vs Capitals Betting Trends & Stats
- Carolina is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Carolina is 1-5 ATS in its last six road games.
- Washington is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 home games.
- Washington is 5-2 ATS in its last seven home games against Carolina.
- Washington leads the series, 1-0, following a 4-2 win on Thursday.
Hurricanes vs Capitals Prop Bet
All Hurricanes vs Capitals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Goals: 6 or More (-140) – When you combine the Capitals' average goals scored and average goals given up, it equals 6.36 goals per game. When you do the same for the Hurricanes, it comes out to 5.66. Three of the last five games the Capitals have played in have had at least six goals scored. Two of the last three games the Hurricanes have played in have had at least six goals.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.