Hurricanes vs Bruins Game Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game 5 (BOS Leads 3-1)
Carolina Hurricanes (38-30-5) vs. Boston Bruins (44-26-12)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Hurricanes vs Bruins Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+135) | BOS: (-160)
Spread: CAR: +1.5 (-210) | BOS: -1.5 (+175)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+125) I Under: (-145)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: N/A | BOS: N/A
Series Price: CAR: (+680) | BOS: (-1200)
Stanley Cup Odds: CAR: (+8500) | BOS: (+650)
NHL Playoff Bracket
Hurricanes vs Bruins Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Carolina Hurricanes
Over/Under: Over 5
Hurricanes vs Bruins Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boston defeated Carolina, 4-3, in Game 4.
- Boston has a 4-1 record in its five games against Carolina this season.
- Boston has a +5 goal differential against Carolina this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Carolina's last seven games.
- Carolina is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Boston's last 12 games.
- Boston is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.