Hurricanes vs Sabres Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Carolina Hurricanes (45-16-8, 20-10-4Away) vs. Buffalo Sabres (25-34-11, 13-17-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: KeyBank Center — Buffalo, NY
Hurricanes vs Sabres Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (-280) | BUF: (+225)
Spread: CAR: -1.5 (-105) | BUF: +1.5 (-114)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-122)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: CAR: (+1000) | BUF: (+50000)
Hurricanes vs Sabres Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Carolina Hurricanes win (67.0%)
Hurricanes vs Sabres Betting Trends
- Carolina is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against Buffalo.
- The total has hit the over in four of Carolina's last six games.
- Buffalo is 22-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 36 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Buffalo's last six home games.
Hurricanes vs Sabres Prop Bets
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+148) | Under (-184)
- Andrei Svechnikov — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
- Tage Thompson — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Teuvo Teravainen — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Tony DeAngelo — 0.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.