The Thursday schedule in the NHL includes a matchup between the Carolina Hurricanes and the New York Rangers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding today's NHL betting odds.
Hurricanes vs Rangers Game Info
- Carolina Hurricanes (54-20-8) vs. New York Rangers (52-24-6)
- Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Arena -- Raleigh, North Carolina
Hurricanes vs Rangers Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CAR: (-162) | NYR: (+134)
- Spread: CAR: -1.5 (180) | NYR: +1.5 (-220)
- Total: 5.5 -- Over: (+110) | Under: (-134)
Hurricanes vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hurricanes win (55.1%)
Hurricanes vs Rangers Spread
The Rangers are 1.5-goal road underdogs against the Hurricanes. The Rangers are -220 to cover the spread, and the Hurricanes are +180.
Hurricanes vs Rangers Over/Under
The over/under for the Hurricanes versus Rangers matchup on May 26 has been set at 5.5, with +110 odds on the over and -134 odds on the under.
Hurricanes vs Rangers Moneyline
New York is the underdog, +134 on the moneyline, while Carolina is a -162 favorite at home.