The NHL's Tuesday slate includes the Carolina Hurricanes facing the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Hurricanes vs Lightning Game Info
- Carolina Hurricanes (41-15-6) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (39-16-6)
- Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Arena -- Raleigh, North Carolina
Hurricanes vs Lightning Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CAR: (-120) | TB: (+100)
- Spread: CAR: -1.5 (+220) | TB: +1.5 (-280)
- Total: 6 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Hurricanes vs Lightning Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hurricanes win (58.9%)
Hurricanes vs Lightning Spread
The Hurricanes are hosting the Lightning, and favored by 1.5 goals (+220 to cover). Tampa Bay, the underdog, is -280.
Hurricanes vs Lightning Over/Under
The over/under for the Hurricanes vs Lightning game has been set at 6, with -102 odds on the over and -120 on the under.
Hurricanes vs Lightning Moneyline
- Carolina is the favorite, -120 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a +100 underdog on the road.