The No. 5 Houston Cougars versus the No. 2 Villanova Wildcats is on the Elite Eight schedule for Saturday. Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Houston vs Villanova Point Spread
Houston is favored by 2.5 points versus Villanova. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, while Villanova is -110.
Houston vs Villanova Over/Under
Houston versus Villanova on March 26 has an over/under of 128 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Houston vs Villanova Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Houston-Villanova, Houston is the favorite at -142, and Villanova is +118.
Houston vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston wins (54.5%)
Houston vs Villanova Betting Trends
- Houston has beaten the spread 25 times in 38 games.
- The Cougars are 23-12 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 16 of Houston's 38 games have gone over the point total.
- Villanova's record against the spread is 20-16-2.
- The Wildcats are winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year.
- There have been 17 Villanova games (out of 36) that went over the total this year.
Houston vs Villanova Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Houston: (-142) | Villanova: (+118)
- Spread: Houston: -2.5 (-110) | Villanova: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 128 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)