Houston vs Rice Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Houston Cougars (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Rice Owls (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rice Stadium – Houston, TX
Houston vs Rice Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-340) | RICE: (+260)
Spread: HOU: -7.5 (-112) | RICE: +7.5 (-108)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (N/A) | RICE: (N/A)
Houston vs Rice Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Houston: (50.6%) | Rice: (49.4%)
Houston vs Rice Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Houston is 31-11 straight up in 42 head-to-head matchups against Rice.
- Houston defeated Rice, 45-27, in their most recent meeting on Sept. 1, 2018.
- Houston is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five away games.
- Rice is 1-6 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of its last six games against Houston.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.