Houston vs Oklahoma Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Houston Cougars (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
Houston vs Oklahoma Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+825) | OU: (-1325)
Spread: HOU: +23 (-110) | OU: -23 (-110)
Total: 80 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 55% | OU: 45%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: HOU: (+50000) | OU: (+1500)
Houston vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Oklahoma, 33-23, in the most recent meeting between these two teams, which was a regular-season opener played on Sept. 3, 2016, in Houston, Texas.
- Oklahoma is 2-1 all time against Houston.
- Houston is 9-19 all time against Big 12 opponents.
- Oklahoma is 3-1 all time against American Athletic Conference (AAC) opponents.
- Houston finished the 2018 college football season with an 8-5 record.
- Oklahoma finished the 2018 college football season with a 12-2 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.