Houston vs Memphis Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 6 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Houston Cougars will face the Memphis Tigers in college basketball action on Sunday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Houston vs Memphis Point Spread
Memphis is an underdog by 3 points versus Houston. Memphis is -110 to cover the spread, and Houston is -110.
Houston vs Memphis Over/Under
An over/under of 137.5 has been set for Houston-Memphis on March 6, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Houston vs Memphis Moneyline
Houston is a -154 favorite on the moneyline, while Memphis is a +128 underdog.
Houston vs Memphis Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston wins (55.3%)
Houston vs Memphis Betting Trends
- Houston has beaten the spread 19 times in 31 games.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 18-11 as 2-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 14 Houston games (out of 31) that went over the total this season.
- Memphis' record against the spread is 12-14-1.
- The Tigers are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 2-point underdog or greater this year.
- Out of 27 Memphis games so far this year, 15 have hit the over.
Houston vs Memphis Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Houston: (-154) | Memphis: (+128)
- Spread: Houston: -3 (-110) | Memphis: +3 (-110)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!