Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Houston vs Auburn Point Spread
The Tigers are 2-point favorites against the Cougars. Auburn is -110 to cover the spread, while Houston is -110 to cover as the 2-point underdog.
Houston vs Auburn Over/Under
The over/under for the Houston vs Auburn college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Houston vs Auburn Moneyline
The Cougars vs Tigers moneyline has Auburn as a -128 favorite, while Houston is the +104 underdog.
Houston vs Auburn Betting Trends
- Auburn is 5-1 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Houston.
- Auburn defeated Houston, 7-0, in their last meeting on Oct. 27, 1973.
- Houston is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games played in December.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Auburn's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last seven games as the underdog.
- Auburn is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games as the favorite.
Houston vs Auburn Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Auburn Tigers win (65.5%)
Houston vs Auburn Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+104) | AUB: (-128)
Spread: HOU: +2 (-110) | AUB: -2 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.