Houston vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness South Region — Elite 8
No. 5 Houston Cougars (32-5) vs. No. 2 Villanova Wildcats (29-7)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Time: 6:09 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center — San Antonio, TX
Houston vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-134) | VILL: (+112)
Spread: HOU: -2 (-110) | VILL: +2 (-110)
Total: 128 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HOU: (+350) | VILL: (+700)
Houston vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Houston Cougars win (65.2%)
Houston vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston is 3-3 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Villanova.
- Houston defeated Villanova, 79-49, in their last meeting on Nov. 23, 1991.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Houston's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Villanova's last six games.
- Houston is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Villanova is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games as the underdog.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.