Houston vs South Florida Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
No. 20 Houston Cougars (7-1, 5-0 AAC) vs. South Florida Bulls (2-6, 1-3 AAC)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Houston vs South Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-590) | USF: (+410)
Spread: HOU: -13.5 (-108) | USF: +13.5 (-112)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Houston vs South Florida Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston wins (88.4%)
Houston vs South Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Houston is 5-2 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against South Florida.
- Houston defeated South Florida, 56-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of South Florida's last seven home games.
- Houston is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- South Florida is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Houston.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.