Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Houston Cougars and South Florida Bulls.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Houston vs South Florida Point Spread
The Cougars are 12.5-point road favorites against the Bulls. Houston is -114 to cover the spread, while South Florida is -106 to cover as the 12.5-point underdog.
Houston vs South Florida Over/Under
The over/under for the Houston vs South Florida Week 10 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Houston vs South Florida Moneyline
The Cougars vs Bulls moneyline has Houston as a -590 favorite, while South Florida is the +410 underdog at home.
Houston vs South Florida Betting Trends
- Houston is 5-2 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against South Florida.
- Houston defeated South Florida, 56-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of South Florida's last seven home games.
- Houston is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- South Florida is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Houston.
Houston vs South Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston wins (88.4%)
Houston vs South Florida Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-590) | USF: (+410)
Spread: HOU: -12.5 (-114) | USF: +12.5 (-106)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.