Houston Roughnecks vs Dallas Renegades Spread, Odds, Betting Lines, Date and Stats for XFL Week 4
Roughnecks vs Renegades Game Info
XFL Week 4
Houston Roughnecks (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Dallas Renegades (2-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park in Arlington — Arlington, TX
Roughnecks vs Renegades Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-145) | DAL: (+125)
Spread: HOU: -2.5 (-105) | DAL: +2.5 (-115)
Total: 51.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: 88% | DAL: 12%
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: HOU: (+200) | DAL: (+550)
Roughnecks vs Renegades Stats
- Houston is averaging 33.0 points per game (PPG) [No. 1 in the XFL].
- Houston is surrendering 22.7 PPG (No. 6 in the XFL).
- Dallas is averaging 19.3 PPG (No. 5 in the XFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 15.3 PPG (T-No. 1 in the XFL).
- Houston defeated the Tampa Bay Vipers, 34-27, on the road in Week 3.
- Dallas defeated the Seattle Dragons, 24-12, on the road in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.