Houston Open Tournament Info
Start Date: Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019
Tee Times Start: 8:15 a.m. EST
Course: Golf Club of Houston – Houston, TX
Course Stats: Par 72 (7,441 yards)
Purse: $7.5 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: Ian Poulter
Houston Open Betting Odds
All Houston Open betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Henrik Stenson (+850)
- Cameron Champ (+2000)
- Russell Henley (+2000)
- Brian Harman (+2200)
- Daniel Berger (+2200)
- Scottie Scheffler (+2200)
- Denny McCarthy (+3100)
- Pat Perez (+3100)
- Harris English (+3400)
- Russell Knox (+3400)
- Sebastian Munoz (+4000)
- Beau Hossler (+4100)
Houston Open Betting Trends & Stats
- Reigning tournament champion Ian Poulter will not be participating in this year's Houston Open, as he is in Italy for the Italian Open.
- An American has won this tournament seven out of the last 10 years.
- The tournament ended in a playoff three of the past five years, including 2018 when Poulter defeated Beau Hossler, who is +4100 to win this year.
- Henrik Stenson, the tournament favorite (+850), finished tied for 6th at last year's Houston Open, and has three top-three finishes in this tournament since 2013.
Houston Open Prop Bet
All Houston Open betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Finishing Position - Top-5: Beau Hossler (+1300) — Coming off a runner-up finish at the Houston Open last year, Beau Hossler fell short on a 20-foot put that would have won him his first PGA event. His best finish this year was a T-29 at the Shiners Hospitals for Children Open, but that was in a much more competitive field. Additionally, he ranks No. 25 on tour in driving distance, which should benefit him big time at this long course.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.