Houston vs East Carolina Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Houston Cougars (15-1, 10-1 American) vs. East Carolina Pirates (7-6, 1-6 American)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum – Greenville, NC
Houston vs East Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-3000) | ECU: (+1300)
Spread: HOU: -16.5 (-105) | ECU: +16.5 (-115)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (N/A) | ECU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: HOU: (+2000) | ECU: (N/A)
Houston vs East Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
East Carolina: 6.5%
Houston vs East Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated East Carolina, 69-59, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 29, 2020.
- Houston is 18-5 all-time in 23 head-to-head games against East Carolina.
- Houston is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against East Carolina.
- Houston is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Houston's last 20 games.
- East Carolina is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of East Carolina's last nine games.
- Then-No. 6 Houston defeated SMU, 70-48, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
- East Carolina lost to Tulsa, 77-68, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.