Houston vs Colorado Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
Houston Dynamo (3-9-6, 18 points) vs Colorado Rapids (8-4-4, 28 points)
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: BBVA Stadium – Houston, TX
Houston vs Colorado Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+150) | COL: (+155) | DRAW: (+230)
Spread: HOU: -1 (+460) | COL: +1 (-200)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Team to Score the First Goal: HOU: (-110) | COL: (-105) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Houston vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Total Goals: Under 2.5
Houston vs Colorado Betting Trends
- Houston is 3-4-0 (W-D-L) in its last seven home games.
- Colorado is 3-1-3 (W-D-L) in its last seven away games.
- Colorado is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five games against Houston.
- Houston lost to Minnesota United, 2-0, in its most recent match on Saturday, August 7.
- Colorado played Sporting Kansas City to a 0-0 draw in its most recent match on Saturday, August 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.