Hornets vs Pistons Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 27
By Duel Staff
In NBA action on Sunday, the Charlotte Hornets face the Detroit Pistons.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Hornets vs Pistons Game Info
- Charlotte Hornets (30-31) vs. Detroit Pistons (14-45)
- Date: Sunday, February 27, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Spectrum Center -- Charlotte, North Carolina
Hornets vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHA: (-490) | DET: (+380)
- Spread: CHA: -10 (-110) | DET: +10 (-110)
- Total: 229 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hornets vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Charlotte has 34 wins in 61 games against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have won once ATS (1-1) as a 10-point favorite or more this year.
- Charlotte has seen 30 of its 61 games hit the over.
- Detroit has 29 wins in 59 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 10-point underdogs or more, the Pistons are 12-12.
- This year, 29 of Detroit's 59 games have hit the over.
Hornets vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hornets win (85.9%)
Hornets vs Pistons Point Spread
The Hornets are hosting the Pistons, and favored by 10 points. Charlotte is -110 to cover the spread, with Detroit being -110.
Hornets vs Pistons Over/Under
An over/under of 229 has been set for Hornets-Pistons on February 27, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Hornets vs Pistons Moneyline
Detroit is the underdog, +380 on the moneyline, while Charlotte is a -490 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!