The Charlotte Hornets versus the Atlanta Hawks is on the NBA schedule for Sunday.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Hornets vs Hawks Game Info
- Charlotte Hornets (26-20) vs. Atlanta Hawks (20-25)
- Date: Sunday, January 23, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Spectrum Center -- Charlotte, North Carolina
Hornets vs Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHA: (-158) | ATL: (+134)
- Spread: CHA: -3.5 (-106) | ATL: +3.5 (-114)
- Total: 235 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Hornets vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Charlotte is 29-17-0 this season.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 4-4 as 3-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 46 Charlotte games so far this season, 24 have gone over the total.
- Atlanta has 18 wins in 45 games against the spread this season.
- As a 3-point underdog or greater, the Hawks have two wins ATS (2-10).
- Atlanta has played 45 games this season, and 25 of them have hit the over.
Hornets vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hornets win (58.3%)
Hornets vs Hawks Point Spread
The Hornets are hosting the Hawks, and favored by 3.5 points. Charlotte is -106 to cover the spread, with Atlanta being -114.
Hornets vs Hawks Over/Under
The over/under for the Hornets versus Hawks matchup on January 23 has been set at 235, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Hornets vs Hawks Moneyline
Charlotte is the favorite, -158 on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a +134 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!