Hornets vs Cavaliers Opening Day Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Charlotte Hornets (0-0) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse — Cleveland, OH
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Hornets vs Cavaliers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (-132) | CLE: (+112)
Spread: CHA: -2.5 (-110) | CLE: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 216 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHA: (86%) | CLE: (14%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+16000) | CLE: (+25000)
Hornets vs Cavaliers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hornets vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Charlotte was 34-30-1 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the under in 34 of Charlotte's 65 games last season.
- Cleveland was 29-34-2 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in 36 of Cleveland's 65 games last season.
Hornets vs Cavaliers Stats
- Charlotte averaged 102.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 30 in the NBA).
- Charlotte surrendered 109.6 PPG last season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Cleveland averaged 106.9 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Cleveland surrendered 114.8 PPG last season (No. 23 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.