Honduras vs Grenada Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup
Honduras vs Grenada
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Start Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: BBVA Stadium — Houston, TX
Honduras vs Grenada Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HON: (-1100) | GRE: (+2400) | DRAW: (+700)
Spread: HON: -2 (+120) | GRE: +2 (+165)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-176) | Under: (+126)
Team to Score the First Goal: HON: (-750) | GRE: (+600) I NO GOALS: (+1900)
Honduras vs Grenada Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to FeedInco.
Honduras vs Grenada Betting Trends & Stats
- Honduras defeated Grenada, 7-1, in a CONCACAF Gold Cup qualifier in their last head-to-head matchup on June 10, 2011.
- Honduras played Mexico to a 0-0 draw in an international friendly in its most recent match.
- Grenada lost to Montserrat, 2-1, in a World Cup qualifier in its most recent match.
- Honduras is 0-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Grenada is 0-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.