Holy Cross vs Villanova Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football FCS Playoff Game
Holy Cross vs Villanova Game Info
NCAA FCS Playoff Game
Holy Cross Crusaders (10-2) vs. Villanova Wildcats (9-2)
Date: Friday, Dec. 3, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Villanova Stadium – Philadelphia, PA
Holy Cross vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HC: (+440) | VILL: (-650)
Spread: HC: +13.5 (-110) | VILL: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Holy Cross vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All predictions are from USA Today's Sagarin projections model.
Prediction: Villanova Wildcats win
Holy Cross vs Villanova Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Villanova is 12-6 in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Holy Cross.
- Villanova defeated Holy Cross, 45-13, in their last meeting on Nov. 15, 1980.
- Holy Cross averaged 33.6 points per game in the 2021 season.
- Villanova averaged 31.7 points per game in the 2021 season.
- Holy Cross averaged 18.3 points against per game in the 2021 season.
- Villanova averaged 15.1 points against per game in the 2021 season.
- Holy Cross defeated Sacred Heart, 13-10, in their last game on Nov. 27, 2021.
- Villanova defeated Delaware, 21-13, in their last game on Nov. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.